St. Lawrence is an unincorporated community located on FM 2401 south of Garden City. The community was settled by Catholic families of German descent in the late 1940s, when the land was divided into farms. St. Lawrence Church, a catholic church was built in 1948. The community adopted the name of the church, and in 1949 a post office opened in St. Lawrence. Church parishioners, along with parishoners rom St. Thomas Church in Midkiff, hold a Fall Festival that regularly attracts several thousand visitors. Festival activities include a barbecue, an auction, a raffle, a dance, game booths, crafts, and bingo. The post officed closed in 1957. By the 1980s, St. Lawrence had two cotton gin, one store and a cemetery.
31° 42' 14.688" N, 101° 32' 2.544" W