First United Methodist Church of Morgan. Organized in 1889, the Morgan Methodist Church first held worship services in the Baptist church building. At an 1891 revival, the fellowship initiated plans to construct this sanctuary. Originally a one-room structure, the building was enlarged in later years as additional rooms were needed. The Carpenter Gothic building exhibits some Greek Revival detailing and features lancet windows and a 1901-02 belfry. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1983. - Historical Market Text. Located at Louise and Charles Streets, Morgan.
Morgan, TX 32° 1' 7.5432" N, 97° 36' 30.078" W