Texas History, Genealogy, Old Photos, Postcards, Maps, and Information.
Javascript is required to view this map.

Fort McKavett, Texas

History

Colonel Black Ranch House. Headquarters - Ranch House Camilla Black Ranch, Schleicher County, Texas. Built by Col. Wm. L. Black - 1884. Heavy lumber from first hospital building in Fort McKavett. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1963. Location: From Ft. McKavett take FM 864 to Ft. McKavett Cemetery Road for 1.3 miles.

Location

30° 49' 35.868" N, 100° 6' 25.3296" W