Texas History, Genealogy, Old Photos, Postcards, Maps, and Information.
Javascript is required to view this map.

Harmony, Texas

Harmony, also known as Harmony Church, is just east of Farm Road 908 four miles southeast of Rockdale in southern Milam County.

History

Children in the area attended school at New Salem until the New Salem district was consolidated with the Rockdale Independent School District in 1954. Only a cemetery and a few scattered houses marked the Harmony community on county maps in the 1960s. Source: Handbook of Texas Online.

Location

30° 37' 2.712" N, 96° 57' 26.928" W