Harmony, located 7½ miles north of Helena, is on Farm Road 627 in Karnes County.
Harmony developed around the Harmony Baptist Church, which was founded on the west bank of Ecleto Creek in 1875. A Woodmen of the World's lodge was held on the second floor of the church. School was held in the church before a New Harmony School, which operated in the 1920s, was built a mile away near Rhymes Creek. The 1983 county highway map showed a cemetery at the Harmony site. In 1990 the Harmony Baptist Church continued to operate, and elections were held in the building for community residents. Source: Handbook of Texas Online