Opera House, Beeville, Texas
The Grand Opera House building was erected in 1908 by A. F. Rees and E. J. Kinkler. During 1911-1912, the opera house was used as a temporary courthouse after the third Bee County Courthouse burned (in January 1911) and before the fourth and current courthouse opened in 1912.
The Grand Opera House burned in December 1919.
Photo from an old postcard.