Kildare Cemetery. As the Kildare area was being settled, the need for a cemetery was met by the donation of land from the Moor family, local plantation owners. The earliest dated burial is that of Risdon Moor (1803-1868), but older burials likely exist. John T. Moore donated another acre in 1937 and an association formed in 1982 has continued to expand and improve the site. Since 1980, the Kildare Memorial Day Ceremony annually honors its veterans. The community has a long history of actively caring for this site that remains as a chronicle of the pioneers and families that made this plantation and timber area of Cass County their home. Historic Texas Cemetery- 1999. Marker erected 2001. Located 8 miles east of Linden on Texas Farm Road 125 where it intersects with County road 1886 and County Road 1779A within the city limits of Kildare.
Masonic Lodge Hall and First Baptist Church. One of the first buildings constructed in Kildare; now the oldest existing one n town. Erected jointly 1878 by the Baptist Church and Jim's Bayou Lodge # 491 A.F. & A.M. Builders were Skillman and Bricker. In continuous use since 1878, structure is of heart cypress, selected for extreme durability. Although church moved in 1950's, building still serves as Lodge Hall and recreation facility. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1969. Located across from FM 125/FM 248 S junction in Kildate.